Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these are the best MODS for the money you put on the Ninja 300, I would love everyones suggestions, opinions and options.

Personally
Powerbronze Air Screens ( Puig are a bit bigger and look off the bike)
M4 ( full exhausts ), Leo Vince ( slip on, they sound like ducati )
Pazzos Levers (they look awesomely cool)
PCV ( idk nothing about others )
Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
Yoshimura Sliders
k&n air filter
k&n oil filter

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Best bang for the buck?

1. Yoshimura Chassis Protectors (frame-sliders). First mod!
2. Woodcraft Clipons. For anything outside of freeway-commuting or basic street-riding, these are a must.
3. Pazzo Levers. Considering the adjustability, cost and ease-of-install, they're awesome. I put them on every bike. They also allow more clearance for the Woodcraft Clipons
4. Yosh full exhaust + ECU-tune. Adds 5+ horsepower—a boon to the little 300.
5. 15t front sprocket. One of the BEST mods you can do for the 300. $20 for the sprocket, an hour or so for the labor (assuming you're doing it for the first time) and bam, much more usable gearing and a real first gear. Sixth feels like a proper overdrive.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
My top mods are:

1) CRG Arrow bar end mirrors with the rhino moto bar end adapters. (expensive but worth every penny because they pretty much eliminate your blind spot)

2) Frame sliders (protect your investment)

3) Corbin seat (if you plan to drive the bike for over 20 min regularly)

The rest of the mods might add to performance or visual appeal but I personally think the 3 listed above are the ones that are going to be used frequently enough that they pay for themselves in no time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts