1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BEAR MOUNTAIN GROUP RIDE
Wednesday October 29th, 2014
9AM & 10AM

My group is putting together a Bear Mountain ride next Wednesday. It's suppose to be 70 degrees so it will be a great day for this to go down. Of course being days away, the weather could indeed change but as of right now, the weather is GREAT!

We have TWO meet locations whichever is easier for you. We will be stopping by both locations to pick up anyone who attends. Please reply with your location of choice if you would like to attend. Please also send me a PM containing your name / forum name & cell number.

Location 1: 7-11 / BP Gas Station
99-49 Horace Harding Expressway
Corona, NY 11368
9AM

Location 2: Linwood Plaza
154 Linwood Plaza
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
10AM

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There you go again with the weekday rides. LOL
Nothing I can do about that. A few guys in my group can't ever hang out or ride on the weekends as weekends are designated to hang out with their girlfriends so I HAVE to make it a weekday. It's totally worth it though because of the scheduled weather.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually excited to attend this ride this time. The last 2 or 3 times a BM group got started, I didn't go because it's a little under 2 hours just to get there and then we first start hitting the twisites there. I feel like after the ride there I'll have my fill for a bit and need a little rest but I'm sure it will be alright especially if the weather really does end up being 70 or so. This was my an idea of a buddy but posting it was my idea so he told me I'm now the organizer lol so I guess if you're attending, reply to the thread with your choice of location 1 or 2, and send me a PM with your first name / forum name & cell number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts