Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
One con is they will look stupid. Lol. Seriously though, the stock mirrors work great. Just shift your body a little to view them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: nyboy

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
go hunting thru your nearest auto store, find some little round mirrors about 1 inch in size, put them to the outer edge of the bike mirror, and don’t forget to do a shoulder check before lane changes

·
Registered
295 Posts
One con is they will look stupid. Lol. Seriously though, the stock mirrors work great. Just shift your body a little to view them.

If your worried about "looks" then you could spend a little more and get the CRG Arrow Mirrors. I've seen them on a ton of bikes and while they do look a little out of the norm, they don't look bad.

There is a pic of some on a Z1000 here:
http://www.solomotoparts.com/CRG-Arrow-Variable-Folding-Bar-End-Mirror/

·
Registered
154 Posts
the Driven axis mirrors look good. Had the CRG arrows on my B-King and they looked and worked great. Gonna try the mirror extenders first and if they dont help will go with the Driven ones

·
Registered
68 Posts
My husband has them on his Z1000 and wants me to get them on my ninja. They make it much easier to peek under your arms for cars before lane changes and seeing at intersections where you are at an acute angle to merging traffic.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If your worried about "looks" then you could spend a little more and get the CRG Arrow Mirrors. I've seen them on a ton of bikes and while they do look a little out of the norm, they don't look bad.

There is a pic of some on a Z1000 here:
http://www.solomotoparts.com/CRG-Arrow-Variable-Folding-Bar-End-Mirror/
Those are nice! Functionality is more of a priority. They have some cheap round ones at cyclegear but not too sure if it will fit or how it will be

1 - 13 of 13 Posts