Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose most of you are from Sydney/new south Wales where you are relatively hilly correct, because of the "great dividing range" right? Anyways I was just thinking that the rest of the continent/country is a lot like Florida: straight, flat, roads where all the curves are human induced not terrain influenced correct?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
420 Posts
The great dividing range is more inland so really doesn't effect us. Most of Sydney is hilly anyways and it flattens out a bit as you go further in. I've only been as far in as Blue mtns (great dividing range) so far, so i can't tell you how it is on the other side.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just curious to hear how you all ride upside down that's all ;-)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Sunny Qld. Townsville actually. theres a very neat ride about 60 kays or so away at crystal creek up the hill. it has about 200 or more turns and is about 20 kays long give or take a bit.pretty neat ride.

the next best is to keep going up to cairns way and ride around the atherton tablelands and mt malloy and gilles highway and palmerston and kuranda range and very neat bit of road between cairns and port douglas.that piece of road reminds me of the great ocean road (gor) but the gor is still better imho

·
Registered
801 Posts
No you just got taught wrong! Not your fault! Now go and turn your globe around so that Australia sits up on top! That's it now your getting the picture!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts