Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dealer tells me this is the only exhaust he can get a hold of that's in stock in my country at the moment.

What do you guys think of Arrow exhausts?

They've got 3 "colors" available. Titanium, aluminium and 'dark' aluminium.

Here's some images of them from their website:

Titanium:

Dark Aluminium:

Personally I think it's just a tad too long. If I had to choose I'd take the dark aluminium.
Also can't find any youtube videos to hear what it sounds like, so if I do take it I may be the first to upload one.

What do you think?

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Dark Aluminum looks good.

IF that's all you can get in your country.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Is that a full system or a slip on?

Contact one of out site sponsors and ask them how much for shipping to you if there is something you like more. I like Hard Racing myself :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that a full system or a slip on?

Contact one of out site sponsors and ask them how much for shipping to you if there is something you like more. I like Hard Racing myself :D
It's just a slip-on.

I'll take your advice and see how much I can save if I rather ship something else in.

Thanks for the feedback guys

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Arrow is comparable to Akra quality. Top shelf stuff, common on Euro bikes, KTM, Ducati. Never read or heard a bad word about them.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Arrow is comparable to Akra quality. Top shelf stuff, common on Euro bikes, KTM, Ducati. Never read or heard a bad word about them.
QFT. I was about to come down here and be all bewildered that so many people hadn't heard of Arrow before.

As for your comment, Pastry, that it looks a little long, that can actually be a good thing if noise ordnances are strict there; a longer muffler will reduce the volume of the exhaust note while still maintaining the timbre. Personally, a longer exhaust like this is exactly what I'd go for.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Arrow are top notch and just sorta hang out and do their thing, without alot of flash and such. Would out them head to head versus Akra any day.

Reactions: pastry

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got the full system X-Kone as OEM on my SE, sceptical at first due to Akra's massive popularity in my country, but loving it now!! Removed the silencer(baffle) and it sounded better!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got the full system X-Kone as OEM on my SE, sceptical at first due to Akra's massive popularity in my country, but loving it now!! Removed the silencer(baffle) and it sounded better!!
Yea, I saw the Arrow exhaust a couple days ago and looked it up a little.
Honestly... with the baffle, it sounds like a awesome lawn mower. (Although imo my bike already does :D)

Guess that was why you removed the baffle :D sounded a lot more... meaner.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi pastry, from durban here, I also asked around and could only get the arrow which is kak and long - when I was told the price I was like no.

I'm going to buy the leo vince alu SO from Hardracing - R1800 and then throw in driven clipons aswell which is also - R1800; then maybe a grand for shipping - not sure though.

best way to go in my opinion :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts