Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the Area P Quiet Core exhaust? If so could you post pictures any sound bites of the exhaust? I am very interested in this system but am curious what it looks like and sounds like in the real world. Their site has limited pictures and only has a sound bite from a dyno run which is going to be exceptionally loud.

I prefer a quiet bike but it is hard to not want to the huge performance gains you can get from a full system on these little motors. I had the full Area P short muffler on my 250 and it made a huge difference.

Any insight that can be offered on the quiet core would be much appreciated

·
Registered
463 Posts
I don't think they've shipped for the 300 yet? I remember reading it would be sometime in March.
yep, what he said, there is going a group buy on another forum, google it, since i dont know if i can post the link here...
area p website http://www.areapnolimits.com/products/Slip-On-Exhaust-Kawasaki-Ninja-300-2013.php
gives you prices for their stuff on the 300 and pics and some sound clips,sound clips imo they are louder than they appear since they are recorded in a close space in their dyno run
hope that helps

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So am I understanding that the Quiet Core is not actually out yet for the 300? If not that explains why I can not find any youtube videos of them yet. I guess I will just keep waiting.

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Rocket Dan

I just Installed a Two Brothers Full System Black Series and this thing ROCKS man. I have a PCV with the Ignition Advance capability... This thing is now a transformed Machine. Really love the Style and the looks of this one! I would Recommend Two Brothers to the MAX!

Cheers:)
Ninja300 Stealth

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Recommend TWO BROTHERS!

The Two Brothers is fairly loud and healthy sounding but it does have a noise insert for a more quieter sound. I think there is some post for the Two Brothers Pipes on You Tube. That might give you some Idea what to expect. I do know one thing though. I had a Yoshimura Full system on my past ZX6R and it did fairly nice. But the Two Brothers may be a tad louder. But if it is TUNED RIGHT. This thing really ROCKS. More Power by far and performs really great. REALLY HAPPY with the Two Brothers setup. NO DOUBT!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts