Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always found it interesting to see if a biker also is a part time cager, and if they are what are they riding. I currently have a 2010 camaro that is yellow. I wish the 300 was in yellow to match the car! what are you all currently part time caging in?

· Registered
444 Posts

· Banned
666 Posts
i drive a 99 300m but mainly only drive it when i have my kids or bad weather. prefer the bike

· Registered
1,001 Posts
2012 Scion xB
& 1987 Toyota Pickup (hunting/woods/beater)

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Our guys/gals here range from a 88 CRX HF to Porsche Cayenne

· Registered
141 Posts
Cars are is my sinature crappy thing is 2 of my four cars are summer cars but I only take the trans am to car shows and the 300zx is for rainy days.

On another note I sell high end cars Lambos, porches, vetts etc. and the 911 is very disapointing unless its a turbo !! and even then its not all that great!

· Registered
84 Posts
Cars are is my sinature crappy thing is 2 of my four cars are summer cars but I only take the trans am to car shows and the 300zx is for rainy days.

On another note I sell high end cars Lambos, porches, vetts etc. and the 911 is very disapointing unless its a turbo !! and even then its not all that great!
well i got to drive one of the newer ones i liked it but for the price i would rather have a GTR(my dream car) but that being said i still did like the porche

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.