Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ninja 300
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen them mentioned a few times and they have some items I'd be interested in, however I'm just wondering if anyone has used them and knows if they are good or reliable at all

·
Registered
482 Posts
I don't have anything from Hotbodies, but I see their race fairings at the track all the time. They are relatively well priced compared to other fairings made in US. A bit more expensive than whatever you can get from China or SouthAmerica. They look pretty good for me.

I haven't heard anything about other accessories they build as the under tail fender.

They usually run a 50% sale in November for race fairings only. We're pretty far from November though. :(

·
Registered
2016 Ninja 300
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have anything from Hotbodies, but I see their race fairings at the track all the time. They are relatively well priced compared to other fairings made in US. A bit more expensive than whatever you can get from China or SouthAmerica. They look pretty good for me.

I haven't heard anything about other accessories they build as the under tail fender.

They usually run a 50% sale in November for race fairings only. We're pretty far from November though. :(
I'm mostly looking at the rearsets in this case.
I was gonna go Sato, but the cheapest I can get them here is well over 700, with one supplier wanting almost 1100.
So I'm considering Hotbodies set, as well as Vortex as I can get either of them under 600

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’d pass on hot bodies rear sets. They look like repackaged eBay stuff. I had vortex but the foot pegs are crazy long and they don’t go up high enough for me. I have Attack rear sets now and they’re great but you have to get a custom rear brake line or find one that will work. Stock line is about 6” or so too short.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts