Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I may need to get some plastics within the next two weeks, and I live in San Diego, where Hotbodies is located. They have a deal which dramatically discounts a second set of plastics, and includes a free windscreen. If anyone is interested in getting a set of track plastics at a really good price, pm me and we can talk.
Thanks,
-Bailey

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Too bad you need them that quick. Are you planning to race with the CVMA on the 22-23rd? Sharkskinz are in production now, but I don't think they'll be ready by the next CVMA round.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Peanut, its Joel (JBinSD). I maaay race if I can assemble some proper plastics, or find someone to nuy some HB stuff @ a discount
. .

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
I might actually come down to race if my brother races Shawn Pen's 250. Shawn said he can use it, but he hasn't said whether or not he's going to race.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I skipped Jan for a camping trip with my daughter, so I'm jonesin' for speed, but still haven't gotten the 300 completely together, although Tige's had it for almost a month.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, they stepped up and ordered the parts that were "misplaced", so hopefully it will all work out, just set me back time-wise, but I'm glad they acted responsibly, its nice to know a company that will do the right thing. I just gotta bite the bullet and get some plastic. . .

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
You can buy a set of Hotbodies bodywork for the race and then still have Catalyst make you some then sell the Hotbodies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts