Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Greetings from Hungary guys! I have a green ABS one, and I know there's also a black one in my town (same dealer) and soon there will be a black wrapped in white for my mom :D Anyone coming to the LimeParty in Hungary? :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, they still have that offer. I'm fan of the Kawasaki Ireland facebook page as well :)

Thanks, will pm when have the bike with me. Cheers man!
Hey guys,
Im in Ireland as well, based out west. was checkin out the ninja 300 in bikeworld recently as a first bike. did ye go with abs or none abs and are did ye get insurance easily. cheers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
+1 for the Czech Republic!

Got the green one 2 days ago from Poland, so still waiting on paperwork before I can take her out of the garage...

On a side note, I expected this bike to be more popular in Europe. For example, in the Czech Republic there are most likely just 3 of us now (which is quite the number for a country of 10.5M:D) ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys,
Im in Ireland as well, based out west. was checkin out the ninja 300 in bikeworld recently as a first bike. did ye go with abs or none abs and are did ye get insurance easily. cheers.
I went non-abs. But only because Bikeworld are ripping off Irish customers on ABS. 5500e all over europe except Ireland where it its 7,250. Its just too much of a premium. If you want the ABS I'd recommend getting it in from france. Even with VAT+VRT I think you can save some money.

Insurance was no problem. Got a cheap quote from Aon, its my first bike. Im 31,might be more difficult if you're in your 20s.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thought I'd have a look in here as I've not visited this bit of the forum before.

+1 for England - East Midlands

We got our green 300's on 1st Sept 2013. (non ABS)

Up to 240 miles, the running-in period is excruciating.

·
Registered
79 Posts
There are several here in Germany US Spec owned by military members, but I seem to be the only one active on the forum and listed on the map.

·
Registered
2 Posts
London Calling................

Ninja300 in London

Currently seeking right rear under pillion seat side panel for black bike. My poor Ninja got blown over in yesterday's storm. Now has a cracked rear side panel on the right side of the bike. :jawdropsmilie::jawdropsmilie::jawdropsmilie:

·
Registered
32 Posts
My wife has just got a black one............lovely looking bike. just had the recall and they changed the ecu, abs unit , abs front brake mount, and tweeked the bracket at the back near the brake caliper. Based in Wigan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in the UK as well and am waiting for mine to be delivered. Only seen one other though in I think Peterborough, I was too busy gawking I guess to pay attention to where I was!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Leeds

I'm from Leeds I have the special edition abs one with 2500 on the clock, anyone else from West Yorkshire? Haven't seen another one yet :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just placed my order! Delivery next week! Lime Green with ABS!

Anyone around in South London/Surrey Area? Good bikers cafe on Box Hill. Rykes Cafe. Loads of bikes there on a weekend! Anyone Go?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just placed my order! Delivery next week! Lime Green with ABS!

Anyone around in South London/Surrey Area? Good bikers cafe on Box Hill. Rykes Cafe. Loads of bikes there on a weekend! Anyone Go?
Did my bike test in London, when I was learning my instructor took us on a ride to Box Hill, was a great fun :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts