Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, will keep this short as I haven't actually took delivery of my new ninja 300 yet (in black!) Surprised to see no activity in this sub forum, no one else in the UK bought one yet? :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=494880

According to this map there's like... 1 ninja 300 in europe xD
I've seen another in the netherlands on there before but it's gone now...

I'd like to think European dealers are just being slow with deliveries or something (haven't got mine yet either) because there should definitely be more activity in this part of the forums :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yep i got one...... 210 miles on clock. Lovely bike but hate breaking in - tend to ride it normally but no stress to engine, just listen to and feel bike torque.. Mine's Black.
Want to do more miles but weather and man flu keeping me out of saddle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear :)
Well the weather is definitely picking up recently - you'll be out all day every day in no time :p

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yep i got one...... 210 miles on clock. Lovely bike but hate breaking in - tend to ride it normally but no stress to engine, just listen to and feel bike torque.. Mine's Black.
Want to do more miles but weather and man flu keeping me out of saddle
i read that as man u and was wondering why we had a premier league player on here :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
hello there from sunny Malta

hey guys, i live in malta and got a green one too. 190km on the clock and still breaking in the bike too which is really annoying to do. i got a question, my idle speed is around 2 500 rpm, is that normal. this is my first sport bike so i'm kind of new to this

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey guys, i live in malta and got a green one too. 190km on the clock and still breaking in the bike too which is really annoying to do. i got a question, my idle speed is around 2 500 rpm, is that normal. this is my first sport bike so i'm kind of new to this
Tickover when cold is about what you state, but when warm should be about 1500 (1350 in manual). You can adjust it yourself on the left hand side of bike under throttle bodies - a knob you can turn anticlockwise to slow it down but only do itwhen its been run and its warm

·
Registered
5 Posts
+1 for europe. Have one in Ireland. Haven't see any others around, an insurer even refused to quote me as the bike wasn't on their systems. said no one else has enquired about it. Not sure how many have sold here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another one here, black 300 Ninja pruchased in Octobe 2012 from Bournemouth Kawasaki who told me that it was most probably the 1st one to be registered in the country. I live on the Isle of Wight, a small island off the south coast of the UK.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Yes, but you guys probably have the 2013 Triumph Street Triple r and the Ninja ER6n. You'll probably get a naked version of the Ninja 300 next year too. There are only a few Street Triple rs out in the US. Last year the 2012s were out in October of 2011.

·
Registered
2 Posts
+1 for europe. Have one in Ireland. Haven't see any others around, an insurer even refused to quote me as the bike wasn't on their systems. said no one else has enquired about it. Not sure how many have sold here.
Very soon there will be another ninja 300 in the streets of Dublin (actually i don't know if you are from there). I am saving the money to go for it, but it shouldn`t be more than a month hopefully :D

It´s going to be my first motorbike and i`m very exited about this one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sweet, see if you can get Bikeworld to throw in a sub 4 back protector. I have one, it's an on off deal they seem to do. They have a load of Kawasaki branded ones.

Best of luck with it, also my first bike. Loving it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very soon there will be another ninja 300 in the streets of Dublin (actually i don't know if you are from there). I am saving the money to go for it, but it shouldn`t be more than a month hopefully :D

It´s going to be my first motorbike and i`m very exited about this one.
Yep Dublin. Great news.
Get Bikeworld to throw in the Sub 4 Back protector. They have some Kawasaki branded ones. Seems to be an offer they run some months. Think its still going,see the Kawasaki Ireland facebook page.

Also my first bike. Loving it.

Feel free to PM if you have any ques

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep Dublin. Great news.
Get Bikeworld to throw in the Sub 4 Back protector. They have some Kawasaki branded ones. Seems to be an offer they run some months. Think its still going,see the Kawasaki Ireland facebook page.

Also my first bike. Loving it.

Feel free to PM if you have any ques
Yeah, they still have that offer. I'm fan of the Kawasaki Ireland facebook page as well :)

Thanks, will pm when have the bike with me. Cheers man!

·
Registered
136 Posts
So....

Rare as hen's teeth in Blighty. That's good and bad. Good because it's nice to have something that is different, bad because there's no-one you can meet up with, and all the forum conversation seems to be AU / US.

Mine's ordered; it's green as I think the black one is almost invisible. Collecting on Saturday, whey hey! :D

Then running it in, boo! :(

Hey wightninja, I live just up the coast from there near Brighton. I know the Island reasonably well, have had some lovely holidays there. Maybe meet up sometime, eh? Blackgang Chine forever, LOL!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts