Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in South Carolina and I've been waiting on the special edition to get here
My dealership says it'll be the end of November before one comes around. But I was just seeing if anybody else around here has one yet. Been looking at all the upgrades and whatnot to do. I've got a two brothers slip on I had on my 250. I'm really hoping it'll work :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
I live in Pensacola, FL and I got my SE over two weeks ago. We have three dealers in the area, and only one of them got any SE bikes. From what it looks like, it's really regional. The dealer in Alabama told me that the SE didn't exist yet, and I bought mine 40 miles away the same day. Weird.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
506 Posts
Cali reporting in. The 300 SE abs is nowhere to be found. And I'm dying to get one. Haven't touched a bike since msf....

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Cali reporting in. The 300 SE abs is nowhere to be found. And I'm dying to get one. Haven't touched a bike since msf....

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App
this, except personally i want all black and dont care about se or abs

·
Registered
286 Posts
That's cool! Glad you have yours! How does it look in person?
I was about to pull the trigger on a pearl white one, until I saw one next to the SE. The SE looks amazing, very glad I spent the extra money.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much was your OTD price? And what kinda interest rate do you have? I know my insurance is gonna be expensive cause I'm 21 and I wrecked my 250r :(
And any tips on negotiating? I've been bugging my dealer for a while now and I've already got my helmet and gear. Idk if I can pull a "I already bought a bike from y'all" kinda thing or not. And I've got a really good deal on my interest rate. Only catch is its only available until the end of November, and if I can't find the bike around here, then I'll lose it :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
How much was your OTD price? And what kinda interest rate do you have? I know my insurance is gonna be expensive cause I'm 21 and I wrecked my 250r :(
And any tips on negotiating? I've been bugging my dealer for a while now and I've already got my helmet and gear. Idk if I can pull a "I already bought a bike from y'all" kinda thing or not. And I've got a really good deal on my interest rate. Only catch is its only available until the end of November, and if I can't find the bike around here, then I'll lose it :(
I got 5.9 for 60 months with zero down. My out the door was $6290 with the extended warranty. I paid straight MSRP for the bike ($5499) and had to pay something like $50 for assembly and $80 for shipping, then the warranty, and ND title and license. I pay just over $200 a year for insurance through progressive, but i'm 26 with no accidents, married, and almost 10 years riding experience.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got 5.9 for 60 months with zero down. My out the door was $6290 with the extended warranty. I paid straight MSRP for the bike ($5499) and had to pay something like $50 for assembly and $80 for shipping, then the warranty, and ND title and license. I pay just over $200 a year for insurance through progressive, but i'm 26 with no accidents, married, and almost 10 years riding experience.

that was a great deal, I am in florida, 29/single and 10+yrs of experience... I really would like to see a abs version... have only seen 1 black... dealer in south florida dont have any yet..

how do you like your abs?

·
Registered
286 Posts
that was a great deal, I am in florida, 29/single and 10+yrs of experience... I really would like to see a abs version... have only seen 1 black... dealer in south florida dont have any yet..

how do you like your abs?
Love it. The ABS is totally seamless. I've hit the brakes hard enough to activate it a couple of time, and you don't even feel it. Either that, or the 300 just has way better brakes than the old 1st gen 250s...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Anyone seen a non-abs SE yet? I'm dying here....everyday that goes by the '12 Lime Green Ninja 650 (that I had my eye on side-by-side with the 300) gets even cheaper! I can get it for $7300 OTD now and I've wanted this bike for the longest time....The only thing stopping me is the weight (380lb vs 460lb) and the 650 feels way too big in the tank and I just Love the looks of the 300. But the super good price on the leftover 650 and bigger engine may win me over if I can't find an SE soon!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
There is a non abs se at my local dealer. Seen it today when I drove by. Its at mount airy,nc . I've heard of some in Winston Salem and Charlotte. Got my se abs in Winston Salem on 3-5

·
Registered
463 Posts
i live in puerto rico and i have a non-abs SE one, does that count as south enough?

Reactions: matt214
1 - 15 of 15 Posts