Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ah just noticed this thread :)

Seems to be a few of us from Thailand but we all live different provinces :)
I am up north CM

·
Registered
6 Posts
Planning to get to Thailand for Ninja parts

Hi guys,

I'm planning to vitis either Thailand or Indonesia for some Ninja 250 FI parts. I've seen the plastic tank cover the covers the whole tank to make it look bigger and better looks plus the taillight replacement and undertail. I'm also interested to buy the swingarm and rims if budget permits. Can you help and point me to some shops in Thailand near Bangkok airport that sells these Ninja parts that I can visit and shop for some items I can use for my Ninja enhancement.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
whoa, some good gear there, the black v grill looks cool
Yes it is, want to visit either Thailand or Indonesia for these things primarily the tank cover, I thought it is a tank replacement, and also that v-grill, and lastly the swingarms and rims. So i'm looking for some contacts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi, All.

I'm living in Bangkok and looking for some people to ride with on weekdays. :yahoo:

Cheer up!

Pin :cowboysmilie:
I'll be heading back over again for another work trip in the next few weeks. No date yet as my Asian clients are scrambling. I stay in the Bang Na area but usually take the bts into the city to find trouble.

If you are bored we can grab a beer.

I'll see if i can fit my 300 into my carry on haha.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes it is, want to visit either Thailand or Indonesia for these things primarily the tank cover, I thought it is a tank replacement, and also that v-grill, and lastly the swingarms and rims. So i'm looking for some contacts
If you get some contacts that speak basic English or have a good online website let me know. I'd like to have some parts shipped to thailand and pick them up on my next trip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
T-hailand

Hey Guys... just got my Ninja!!
Any regular meet ups? Would definitely be interested to join!!
Living in Bangkok (mostly weekend) and Chonburi (during the week)!!

:waveysmilie::waveysmilie::waveysmilie:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Sac! Where are you usually cruising around? Do you meet up from time to time?
It's not that far from my place. Would be nice to catch up with some other guys. Farang or Thai... Who cares.... :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
We usually cruise up to Bang Kla or down to Pattaya or Ban Chang or Rayong or Sathahip :)
I'm off tomorrow. Considering a ride to BangSaen or maybe down to Pattaya

1 - 20 of 21 Posts