Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm not too terribly far from you. In Johnson City, TN. Won't have my bike till around March though. I'm putting a deposit down and holding out for the ABS model.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm about 3 hours from gatlinburg

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possibly organize a ride on the Dragons Tail in Tennessee ?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You all should come ride "The Snake" in the spring. I can gare-own-tee you would like it better.
Where is that at? I just know I had a blast riding the Dragons Tail with the MustangForums people. 300 Stangs on the road haha.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Where is that at? I just know I had a blast riding the Dragons Tail with the MustangForums people. 300 Stangs on the road haha.
HWY 421. From Bristol, TN to Mountain City, TN. Check out the vid below. I'm not in this video, and it's a bit older, but it highlights one of my favorite sections. 421 is far less traveled by police and especially big rigs...which can be a big problem at Deal's. The guys in the video took a right out of the store (where the video starts). Had they went left, the road is MUCH more technical. Lots of uphill, downhill rollercoaster type curves with changing radii. Any, and I do mean ANY rider that I have talked to that has ridden both prefers The Snake hands down. TN91 meets up with 421 right where the guys in the vid pulled out from, and it too is very technical twisties, and a VERY fun ride. If I remember right, the OP is from Hickory, his trip (taking 19e) would lead him through TN 91 to The Snake, getting the best of both worlds.

·
Banned
562 Posts
Hey im in Knoxville

1 - 13 of 13 Posts