Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
idk if there are any forum members from there but you definitely won't be riding alone out there! i've been to hanoi before and let me just say...

MOPEDS. MOPEDS EVERYWHERE.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mad respect for wanting to ride a Ninja (or any bike for that matter) in Hanoi's traffic!
I believe that if you can ride through that place and live to tell the tale, you can ride anywhere on Earth, so good luck :)...

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
No but I visited Banoi on my Xbox lol. I believe its quite similar to Hanoi. With less zombies is all.

Only some will get the reference lol.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk if there are any forum members from there but you definitely won't be riding alone out there! i've been to hanoi before and let me just say...

MOPEDS. MOPEDS EVERYWHERE.
Yeah I've been there on holidays before and I'm just happy I survived crossing the road, let alone riding in their traffic.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mad respect for wanting to ride a Ninja (or any bike for that matter) in Hanoi's traffic!
I believe that if you can ride through that place and live to tell the tale, you can ride anywhere on Earth, so good luck :)...
Yeah work is paying the relocation costs so might as well make them ship my ninja over. ..

Yeah, main tip i got was just need to ride smoothly and no sudden movements. .

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, I've been there in Hanoi in a couple year ago and wanna be back again.

Why not you riding to Thailand ? via Nan province. it would be fun to ride along South-East Asia.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are there any rider from HCM city???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts