Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Usually riding 7-8 hours at a time, and the seat is a bit uncomfortable.. hurts the groin. Any recommendations?

Not really looking for Corbin after reading another thread on this forum where the guy waited 4 months... looking for something for this season.

Edit: Looks like that part is called the perineum, my bad.

·
Registered
523 Posts
To be fair to Corbin, the wait was because they had requested a semi-custom seat (it was taller than their normal model).

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
My custom Renazco Racing seats will arrive Wednesday!!! Really looking forward to that. I'll be updating the seat thread with a review, again, expensive and a long wait but they are worth very penny and hour in my book.

I have my stock front in the for sale section if you need a base seat for modifications.

The Corbins are love or hate. Try to sit on one before you commit to buying, even on another bike. My buddy loves his on a DRZ, I can't stand it.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I ordered my corbin three weeks ago and it will arrive tomorrow. Sargent seats are half the cost of a corbin, and their customer service was wonderful when I talked with them. Only problem is you have to send your seat and wait two weeks for them to make your seat on your stock pans. Corbin also wanted $140 to deliver to canada. Thanks goodness I had a US address.

·
Registered
952 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha.. I'm like 140lbs, not much weight to lose.

I'll look into playing around with the position and the other suggestions..

Cruizin, do you have a pic of your bike with the seat? Checked out the video, but looking for a full shot.

Was on a CM400 before this where I had already modified the seat to be super comfortable, and the riding position is more upright too, so it's a bit of a shift.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts