Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

I had been dreaming about having a motorcycle and airplane for about as long as I can remember and only earlier this weeks was I able to satisfy the motorcycle dream. I was able satisfy the flying portion last summer by getting my pilots license and Flying to Oshkosh WI in an airplane I built. Any of you that know what I am talking about will know just how awesome that is!

Anyways, I was curious as to how many people in this community are pilots, are pursuing a license, want to, or just think that airplanes are cool.

·
Registered
523 Posts
My dad got his license about ten years ago but can't fly anymore for health reasons. I'd love to get mine some day, but it is a LOT of time and money.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Flyers

I cant believe nobody has said this yet.........

I fly a Ninja 300. :rolleyes:
Lifetime of Private Aviation here, just not current. Too many stories/wrong forum. SombraPiloto, love that office and oh yeah, no SiestaPiloto, O.K. ??? Arctic, thanks for starting this thread: you're killing us, whadya build ? RV 6-a, Sonex, Pitts (yeah), post a picture - its allowed. Curiosity is eatin' away here, I'm retired and love the homebuilts / EAA.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Lifetime of Private Aviation here, just not current. Too many stories/wrong forum. SombraPiloto, love that office and oh yeah, no SiestaPiloto, O.K. ??? Arctic, thanks for starting this thread: you're killing us, whadya build ? RV 6-a, Sonex, Pitts (yeah), post a picture - its allowed. Curiosity is eatin' away here, I'm retired and love the homebuilts / EAA.
Close! I built an RV-12. I cant take all of the credit though, It was built as a group project including myself and several other teenage kids. We flew it May of 2011 for the first time and since than its been to Oshkosh twice and around the Pacific NW a lot. I have been involved with a total of 3 airplane builds now and love everything about it; except deburring...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i would love to someday but i'm just priced out so my motorcycle is my plane...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts