Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Newbie rider here. Just got my Ninja 300 ABS today. Got it home and was pushing it into the garage when i... dropped it. :( I made the stupid mistake of forgetting to put the kickstand down. Oh well, got that out of the way. Hopefully i wont do it again :p

·
Registered
109 Posts
First, congratulations. Second, that sucks. Maybe you just needed to get that out of your system early. What part of Houston are you in?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats, been riding mine all day with the wife on hers, nothing but fun. Sorry bout your luck, my wife gets shaky every time she tries to put it on the kickstand. Let me know how you like the ABS, I looked for one but they didnt have any at the shops and I just went with the SE no ABS bike but I have tries to lock up the front brake at 30 MPH and it hasnt done it yet

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Oh man... forgot the kickstand? That blows. I put the kickstand down on my buddies '13 CBR250 and his kickstand shot back up. I hate that bike. But I was able to catch it and pick it up before it fell luckily. Was a really good strain on the back.

Good luck for future riding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.