Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies and gents, just wanted to introduce myself...

I'm 27 and just bought my white ninja about a month ago. I have a little under 900mi on it already. I did my 1st service last week around 860 miles, picked it up from dealer, and felt great. I decided to make a quick walmart run and wouldn't you know, I hit some loose gravel in the parking lot and went down :( thankfully no major damage, not a single scratch on the fairings although my gear lever bent inwards and so did my clutch lever. Took me a couple hours in the parking lot trying to remove it and bend somewhat back in place just enough to ride it home, but with this being my 1st bike, its all a learning experience.

I've been looking into riding with a group, maybe a local club but I do feel a little intimidated by their supersports (and not to mention their stunting which I have no interest in doing) and not being able to keep up. Hopefully I'll get to meet some fellow 300's on here locally and ride sometime but until then, it's great meeting you all!!!!

-Capt_23

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Bad news on the drop...welcome from another Californian. Might be going to Griffith Observatory with some fellow 300 ninja forum members? We shall see...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome aboard Capt_23

Sorry about your bike. I'm close to the 605 and 105 fwy.
I have time to ride on the weekends whenever your interested.
Like you mentioned, it be fun to get a group together.

BTW, I've done nothing but street riding so far. I'm not
Confident enough to take my baby on the fwy yet.But I'm sure I'll get around to it:)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Srry to her about the spill. Glad there wasnt much damage.

You are practically my neighbor. I'm in Corona.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Glad me and my baby are okay :)

@spade: for sure man, i go down near the Cerritos area near the 605/91 every so often to visit parents so we should meet up next time I'm down there!

@snow: that's crazy man, I'm in corona too! I'm surprised we haven't seen each other already!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts