Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Hero of Time
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped her today, going maybe 4mph making a uturn at my work. forgot to clock out on the way home, u-turned right before the traintracks but on a gravel hill. gravel hills are very hard to u turn on apparently. i fell with the bike doing everything i could to prevent damage and let it land on my leg. ended up with a scraped knee, hurt pride, and easily fixable damage. luckily no cracks :p

all the damage is in this picture, my rearsets, exhaust, and levers all made it out okay.

and here is the pain and agony i am suffering from after the fall.

· Hero of Time
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i've already touched up all the spots with white bmw touch up paint lol(similar white but no flake in it). you can't find the damage anymore. told my roommate i dropped it and he didnt believe me because he couldnt find any damage on the fairing till i showed him where lol

· Registered
73 Posts
i've already touched up all the spots with white bmw touch up paint lol(similar white but no flake in it). you can't find the damage anymore. told my roommate i dropped it and he didnt believe me because he couldnt find any damage on the fairing till i showed him where lol
dude, what kind of paint. I want some.. I am in houston too. I have some scratches that need help.

· Banned
666 Posts
ouch sorry that happened
hope all is well with the repairs :)

· Banned
1,753 Posts
Glad you are OK!

Now you owe one hour of full lock turn circles in a quiet parking lot. Feet up, brake drag, clutch slip and near zero MPH. Eyes looking where you want to go!

Do figure 8s at full steering lock when you get it perfectly.

Na-na-na! Get back there! Do it in both directions! :cool:

· Hero of Time
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad you are OK!

Now you owe one hour of full lock turn circles in a quiet parking lot. Feet up, brake drag, clutch slip and near zero MPH. Eyes looking where you want to go!

Do figure 8s at full steering lock when you get it perfectly.

Na-na-na! Get back there! Do it in both directions! :cool:
i think id be f'ed even after that practice on this same hill. after looking at it i was a retard to try there.

· Registered
1,105 Posts
I agree, it sucks...but glad to hear you only scraped up yer knee, coulda been worse. Nice to hear it didn't mess up your ride too badly either.
I dread the day I drop mine, ya know its gonna happen, always does, you just don't know how or when.

· Registered
1,001 Posts
Glad ya came out as good as ya did, :)
Scraped knee and pride will heal.

My pride is what was hurt the most on my fall as well,
oh well- you live and you learn ;)

Stay away from that hill :p

· Registered
1,001 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.