Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are probably sick of us aussies but far out, we're dominating here :D
Anyways picked up my black abs ninja 300 on Thursday after a painful month of waiting. Already did 300 k's on it in s*** Melb weather and god dayum is it fun. I am a newbie rider however I do not understand why anyone would want a more powerful bike for street riding and daily commuting. It has just enough power and is so easy to handle!
Here are a few pics even though most of you know how they look :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Transport

In the near future I'm planning to do rear fender delete, slip on exhaust after first service and rim tape :)
Thanks for reading and looking forward to chatting with you gaiz!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congrats mate!
Another countrymen on board
I see youve already done the front reflector delete :)

Looks nice in black 2!

·
Registered
198 Posts
How many ks did you get out of your first tank?
I only got 320 but when I filled it, it only took 14.5 litres so still 2.5 litres in reserve when the last bar starts to flash

·
Registered
248 Posts
O yess another Melbourne picked up there 300, ye myself and my mate had the same deal with mileage when we picked ours up, weird because next time I filled up was getting a lot more k,s to a tank

Congrats mate

·
Registered
198 Posts
O yess another Melbourne picked up there 300, ye myself and my mate had the same deal with mileage when we picked ours up, weird because next time I filled up was getting a lot more k,s to a tank

Congrats mate
like how many Ash?

Honestly I was a little dissapointed with the fuel consumption, just based on what ive been reading. workes out to 7L/100km which is good in car standards but not really for a small capacity bike..
Ive been taking it pretty easy aswell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.