Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are probably sick of us aussies but far out, we're dominating here :D
Anyways picked up my black abs ninja 300 on Thursday after a painful month of waiting. Already did 300 k's on it in s*** Melb weather and god dayum is it fun. I am a newbie rider however I do not understand why anyone would want a more powerful bike for street riding and daily commuting. It has just enough power and is so easy to handle!
Here are a few pics even though most of you know how they look :)

20121027_150711.jpg

20121027_150717.jpg

20121027_171004.jpg

In the near future I'm planning to do rear fender delete, slip on exhaust after first service and rim tape :)
Thanks for reading and looking forward to chatting with you gaiz!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congrats mate!
Another countrymen on board
I see youve already done the front reflector delete :)

Looks nice in black 2!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah did it straight away after the guys on here pointed it out..looks much cleaner.
I really like the SE but always wanted a black bike so said why not make it my first bike :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
How many ks did you get out of your first tank?
I only got 320 but when I filled it, it only took 14.5 litres so still 2.5 litres in reserve when the last bar starts to flash

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had heaps less than that man, around 280-300 lol but im breaking it in hard, guess thats why :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
O yess another Melbourne picked up there 300, ye myself and my mate had the same deal with mileage when we picked ours up, weird because next time I filled up was getting a lot more k,s to a tank

Congrats mate

·
Registered
198 Posts
O yess another Melbourne picked up there 300, ye myself and my mate had the same deal with mileage when we picked ours up, weird because next time I filled up was getting a lot more k,s to a tank

Congrats mate
like how many Ash?

Honestly I was a little dissapointed with the fuel consumption, just based on what ive been reading. workes out to 7L/100km which is good in car standards but not really for a small capacity bike..
Ive been taking it pretty easy aswell

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers guys..to be honest im not too bothered about the fuel consumption considered its still low and that it provides lots of fun in return :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts