Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE!!!!!!!
7am is a bit early for some so the meetup time is going to be 12pm and we'll head up ACH by 12:30.

:emot-worship:By far the best road for motorcycle!
We're planning another trip up there if anyone wants to join us!
Check out the pics!
Ninja 300s!
Bikes belong to Atticus27 Girlyshout and Dliu
June 28th 2015 ACH Cruise
Join US!
:emot-worship::eek:k::waveysmilie:
Update: it's going to be a leisure due to police activity on the weekends. Grab some food at the restaurant and we should be heading back down by 2pm.
Meetup is at 12pm at the Shell station just off the exit and kickstand up at 12:45pm

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
So many 300s! Awesome. Let me know when you guys go next I want to try and make it. My dad has a 300 I'll ask him too

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So many 300s! Awesome. Let me know when you guys go next I want to try and make it. My dad has a 300 I'll ask him too
We're planning another cruise on June 28th (Sunday)
If you wanna join us man just let me know!
We still don't have all the details but we're definitely going up there!
Wanna cruise another other day too just suggest something that could work for us and we'll ride

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bad Ass seeing so many 300s at the Crest. I always see a few here and there on the 405 around commute time.

ACH is my home stretch. I'm outta Studio City so I'm definitely down and looking forward to the june 28th ride. Just watch out for them rocks! a small rock slide took me out in April so I've been unable to ride till last week.

Keep it 300!

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
Bad Ass seeing so many 300s at the Crest. I always see a few here and there on the 405 around commute time.

ACH is my home stretch. I'm outta Studio City so I'm definitely down and looking forward to the june 28th ride. Just watch out for them rocks! a small rock slide took me out in April so I've been unable to ride till last week.

Keep it 300!
Sorry to hear man! Hope you have a speedy full recovery!! Yah its rare to see 300s up there. Tentative meeting spot is at the shell gas station on ACH.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Damm, id really like to join this group ride but I'm in San Diego (not too far) and I'm already planning on taking a trip up thereon monday....
Anyone on here live in SD?
I've always been wanting to ride from here (LA) down to SD...maybe as a next road trip.

·
Registered
707 Posts
dang sounds fun! stuck with a call shift at my hospital that day, wish i could join you all! will keep an eye out, driven ACH a million times but haven't ridden it yet!
Totally different when riding! What position are you at the hospital?

·
Registered
14 Posts
See you guys there!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Whats everyone rocking gear wise?

10 day says Weather looks like 65-80s thankfully. AS Textile Jacket and A10 Pants to stay comfortable.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Whats everyone rocking gear wise?

10 day says Weather looks like 65-80s thankfully. AS Textile Jacket and A10 Pants to stay comfortable.
Phew thank goodness, ill be in full leathers as always :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
My favorite up there is Upper Tejunga on the 300

·
Registered
707 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This isn't my ride but do you guys want to make this ride a little longer? We can meet at the shell station then go up ACH to Newcombs. Eat, talk, etc, then go back down ACH, to Upper Big Tujunga then right on Angeles Forest Highway towards Palmdale. Stop at the tree, then go back? Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.