Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up my Ninjas!

So 2 weeks ago was alittle hap hazard because of the fatality in the morning so hopefully this time will go much smoother.

I'll check these sites in the morning and post any potential issues before we leave so everyone can check before they leave their respective areas.

DOT
http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/roadinfo/display.php?page=sr2

LA DPW
http://dpw.lacounty.gov/roadclosures/

10 day Weather Report says Hi of 83 low of 65.

Kawi Rolla aka Froy did a great job of gathering everyone up last time and I'm sure he will be helping co-coordinate this one again.

Meet at the Shell Station @1:30pm. Kickstands up around 2pm.
- Check your Oil, charge your GoPros, drink lots fluids, wear your gear/suit, and keep it 300. Everyones welcome.

We'll Ride to NewCombs Ranch grab a bite/drink then continue on to Mountain High then come back.

Thanks and Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I want to so put me down as tentative. I just have to work out a few things. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Wait, I'm a little confused "Keep it 300. Everyone's welcome." So, which is it? Just wondering cause there are some pretty cool former 300 riders here, that frequent ACH, who up-sized, but still forum members.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you got 2 bikes and one is a 300 bring it. If you don't then join us as long as your cool with riding with a group of 300s. We may have a R6 and a KLR cruising to.

·
Registered
784 Posts
2pm is too late for me. i need to be home at 2pm.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Accumack sorry we'll miss you. More rides this summer and a track day or 2 hopefully....

Reactions: accumack

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Watching MotoGP and Moto3!

Getting excited about tomorrow. Sounds like we got a good group going...

Looking forward to meeting everyone who didn't ride with us 2 weeks ago.

Whos 100%?

Reactions: KawiAndRolla

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
There is a good chance I'll be riding ACH tomorrow but I won't be able to do 2PM. I need to be home by 2 as well. I'll most likely be riding around 12PM. Maybe I'll run into you guys.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm planning to leave at 1:45pm from studio city's farmers market; possibly earlier if it's slow. It should take me about 20mins to get to ACH Shell Gas station. If I don't see you guys at the gas station, I'll start to head up and I'll catch up ;) or I'll meet you guys up at Newcombs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry guys. Ill be pulling out from this ride. Got into an accident on thursday and my bike and myself will b out for a bit. Hopefully ill be back before u know it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heal up KE hope you heal up soon.

Reactions: tsup95

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alan we'll wait for you broths!

Reactions: Atticus27

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, do we have a incredible day to hit the twisties of Angeles Crest Hwy. High is 81 around 3pm currently 77 then falls to upper 60s at dusk.

Conditions are perfect and all roads are open as of 12pm today.

The ride will start at the Shell station around 2pm then move to NewCombs Ranch for lunch/hangout. Then those who want to continue we'll move down ACH to Big Pines/Mtn High and stop them come back.

Look forward to seeing you all out there today. Keep it 300!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting to los angeles area in 3 wks...so I'll most definitely be trying to link up with the 300's on some rides. Haven't ridden with anyone since I've had my bike...almost a month..lol. But I've been taking some rides solo through the wine country, out to bodega bay, up to Vacaville..there and back was my longest ride..spent about 2hrs45 just checking out the sites and twisties toward lake solano. So I'll try to hit up lake berryessa next saturday...damn I love riding my bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts