Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im 28 and ive been riding cars for over 10yrs
i served military as a driver as well
one thing about car is that, except for F1 drivers, the driver seat is either on the left side or the right side of the car which is kinda duh i think. And for this i always envied motorcycle riders not to mention the speed, the look, and the feel of freedom you get when the wind blows

after winning world war 3 against my mom and my girlfriend,
i started motorcycling about a year ago with a brand new CBR125

personally, the bike was too slow for me to learn anything: changing from 1st to 6th gear just to reach 60km/h (37mph) was pure ****

so ive decided to trade my bike

some said go for 600, but obviously im not ready for it and many others said i just wont need the speed + the cost and etc
some said go for 250, so i test rode a CBR250 and it was good but a bit too slow for my taste + ugly

and then one day i heard that Kawasaki is opening its first dealership in Korea, with its new '13 Ninja 300. the timing just couldn't be better and i consider myself very lucky for this

after reading almost every single youtube vids and magazine reviews about the ninja, i was totally sold.
the right amount of power
new techies like the slipper clutch and etc
one **** of a look
good gas mileage
image of the brand (they make parts for ships and planes! whoppa!)
biography of kawasaki founder kawasaki shozo (man what can i say)

i am yet to see a reviewer complaining anything about the bike except for the stock tires and brakes (thank god i dont know how diablo rosso2's and brembo brake feels like)

and more over, its always great to share information and thoughts with others so nice to meet you and have a great day see you later sweet dreams

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade. You'll be happy you didn't get the CBR250. It really is ugly and just sucks. Sounds like a weed whacker. My buddy got his a week after I got my 300 and everyone likes mine a lot better, lol. Even he regrets it half the time.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade. You'll be happy you didn't get the CBR250. It really is ugly and just sucks. Sounds like a weed whacker. My buddy got his a week after I got my 300 and everyone likes mine a lot better, lol. Even he regrets it half the time.
But remember usually any bike is better than no.bike

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.