Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you gone on any? I am pretty new to the Motorcycle scene so I haven't done much adventuring on my bike yet. I have come across places I want to go on my bike such as the Johnston Ridge Observatory and Larch Mountain though. I have heard of a lot of good things about NF-25 through the Cascades too.

I was wondering if any of you guys have a favorite place you like to go to, or want to go to or a road you like to take just to cruise around. I am from the SW WA but I am still curious about what else is out there in the Great Northwest, A solid day trip would be fun.

Let us know where your favorite place to get away from it all is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Arctic,

I am new to motorcycling as well and was doing some research on doing Cascade Loop.
I will probably do one this June after my engine break in and getting my go pro.

I would love someone else to join me on this ride. How about it, Arctic?

http://www.soundrider.com/archive/rides/cascade_loop.htm
I looked into that route and it sounds like it has a lot of cool places to stop at along the way. Now we just have to wait until it stops snowing up there so the snow can start melting!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd be willing to go, I know Chuckanut Drive heading up to Bellingham is getting pretty nice as well. There's also the backroads behind Sedro Woolley or the infamous Cascade Highway. The warm weather is coming as well, its good to see that Washington is actually getting some decent weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts