Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I actually ate it a little later when my buddy on the dual-sport let me try it on gravel :eek:.

I built up a bad habit of wring the throttle from street riding and laid his DRZ down. Luckily, I was nearly ATGATT. Luckily, I only had on my Old Navy jeans and not my Levis :cool:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Took one hot like that and scraped foot and peg on ground. Chicken strip disappeared. Lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
958 Posts
I know the feeling. Emotions change very quickly from terror to a frisson of relief for having survived unscathed. Then you get to repeat the process again...well not the next turn probably, but soon.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You made it over to ninjette too. I looked at the youtube user info and recognized you haha. Glad you're ok. :)
Well shit, haha!

Wasn't exactly looking for this much attention. Hopefully some one can learn from this.

And thanks! Looking forward to seeing you back in the saddle.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Your lines are all messed up man, that's why you are swinging wide. If you keep riding like that, eventually you ARE going to eat it. Come into a corner from the outside, and turn to the inside as you come out of the corner.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Your lines are all messed up man, that's why you are swinging wide. If you keep riding like that, eventually you ARE going to eat it. Come into a corner from the outside, and turn to the inside as you come out of the corner.
For street riding you shouldn't have to stage corners...

To me it just looks like too much speed and not enough experience.... Easy enough to see from the corners to the straights and back again...

OP, It all comes in time, just relax and try not to keep pace.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts