Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello There anyone has experience modified ninja 300 install short ram / air intake ? i want to know please . Thank you

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hello @Tang, an answer to your question, as long as you don't know for 100 per cent what you do better don't modify the inlet, since this is one of the main parts where the power comes from and any wrong modification will leed to a loss of power. And to your question about the PC5, never use a map from another bike, since not one engine is the same like another.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello @Tang, an answer to your question, as long as you don't know for 100 per cent what you do better don't modify the inlet, since this is one of the main parts where the power comes from and any wrong modification will leed to a loss of power. And to your question about the PC5, never use a map from another bike, since not one engine is the same like another.

That's is call air pod .

i just assume if car install short ram or air intake is increase more power .

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
230 Posts
That's is call air pod .

i just assume if car install short ram or air intake is increase more power .
...and what did you want to tell me with your answer? An Air pod filter is good with a carburetor system or an old-fashioned mechanical injection, but why do you think do all the great engine tuner have a special department for only designing Air-Boxes? Maybe they'd never hear from that high level knowledge in the internet forums!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts