Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bent my shift lever a few times because I dropped my bike and now it's all mangled up after smacking it back into place a few times. Is there any aftermarket shift levers available? Does anyone know if the aftermarket shift levers for the ninja 250 will fit the ninja 300 seeing as a lot of the parts are interchangeable? I'm just wondering because the Ninja 250 and the Ninja 300 share a similar part number for the shift lever and share the exact same rearset. I don't want to buy a complete new aftermarket rear set.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Why would you have to buy a whole rear set? You can buy just the shift lever. Pretty sure it's like $30-$50.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Oh sorry didn't see you wanted aftermarket. I think aftermarket shift pedals are generally specific to aftermarket rearsets. I just looked up the woodcraft parts and they're available but don't fit the OEM rearsets and are more expensive than buying an OEM shift pedal.

·
Registered
Ninja 300 WTE ABS, 06 CB599rr Hornet, 14 JCW ET3 RIP , 91 TR4 full body armor 11 WK2 230k
10 Posts
I bought the cheapest rearsets on Amazon, you have to play with it to get it proper. On and off till you find the sweet spot. Then Loctite bolts

I just took off the quickshifter, don't really need it on this bike

Hope this helps

·
Registered
Ninja 300 WTE ABS, 06 CB599rr Hornet, 14 JCW ET3 RIP , 91 TR4 full body armor 11 WK2 230k
10 Posts
Umm... Can't find the black ones only gold if you look now for 79. I'll confim with my amazon acct on my PC later but 98% sure it's the same one. But you just have to tinker.

I Iike that the pegs slide horizontal "if you want to" as I was leaning and scraped the peg back instead of just biteing into the concrete IMO. It gives my size 12 boot more room to play with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts