Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
When i first brought my ninja 300 i had no idea what i was going to use it for. wasn't to sure if i was going to be traveling or just use it as a town bike.
i've turned the ninja from a "normal bike" to a "small touring setup"
in the 2 years i've been to places i never thought i ever go to.

people told me "the ninja 300 is to small" "you'll get bored of it" "it's not a touring bike"

here are just some photos to prove people that the ninja 300 is capable of doing alot of things

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Yeaaa yet another member of the Ninja 300 touring club :)
That first picture though makes it look like you could do wheelies really easy.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Nice setup! If you wouldn't mind relaying a link for that sissybar/rack you got?
I take my little ninja everywhere... I have loaded it down, but my big bag always tends to slide forward, if I could get a rack with a sissy I would put more miles on it :)
I was going to take it to texas this coming week from florida... but I have fixed my LS650 savage and the guys I am meeting with all ride those... so after my test ride tomorrow if the savage doesn't leak i'll take it, if it does leak, i'll take the ninja :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice setup! If you wouldn't mind relaying a link for that sissybar/rack you got?
I take my little ninja everywhere... I have loaded it down, but my big bag always tends to slide forward, if I could get a rack with a sissy I would put more miles on it :)
I was going to take it to texas this coming week from florida... but I have fixed my LS650 savage and the guys I am meeting with all ride those... so after my test ride tomorrow if the savage doesn't leak i'll take it, if it does leak, i'll take the ninja :)

http://www.ventura-bike.com/ninja-300-ex300a

1 - 10 of 10 Posts