Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
that is who I got it from. eBay. He answered my question regarding spring weight. I figured, for ~$250, if it’s crap, I can always revalve and respring on my own and not be out much. If you buy from YSS direct, they have em with compression also, but at 2x price.

im not racing, just having fun at the track and the occasional street ride.

this and the racetek springs, gve, eBay fork preloads, I am under $500 and it’s miles better than stock at my weight and ride style.
Yeah, I've also been looking at the YSS G-Sport lately as my stock shock seems to be stiffening up, as others have reported, so rides horribly over Thailand's typically iffy roads. I'm an old fart so not interested in the track, only a decent non-jarring ride. Still amazed at the high price of a freakin' single rear shock, though. Please let us know how the YSS works out for ya!

Cheers from soggy Thailand! 😁

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hadn't heard of you in a long time @Jimbo in Thailand
Hope you're well and riding often.
Great to hear from you Topaz! Yep, I'm still riding my beloved old 2014 and it's still my daily driver... when it's not freakin' raining, that is. In fact, I'm getting ready to do a major refurbishment. I'm finally going to install the still-in-the-box Power Commander I purchased years ago. This includes the optional real-time tuning module. I just ordered a new stainless steel full exhaust and have to get an extra pipe nipple welded in for the extra sensor that comes with the kit. Gotta admit I've really dreaded removing all the Ninja 'Tupperware' and that's the reason I haven't done it yet. Oh well, it's now or never I suppose.

Anyway, take care of yourself and ride safe buddy! 😁👍

Cheers!

Jimbo

Reactions: Topaz
1 - 2 of 2 Posts