Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

For me riding a motorcycle for the first time was a very humbling experience. I had to leave my ego at the door and learn to respect the skills needed to ride a motorcycle.
I originally wanted a cruiser, but I well in love with the Kawasaki ninja. I liked the fast handling and the ergonomics. I tried a 250 and a 500 cc ninja, and honestly couldn't tell the difference ( probably due to my lack of experience). Once I complete my course I want to buy one. The two engine sizes that are easy to find in my province are 300 and 650cc. It will the first bike that I own, but I will already have a basic experience in traffic driving. My main use for a motorcycle if highway driving. all I want is something that can drive 75 mph with two passengers (about 450 lbs). will the 300 be enough or should I go to the 650?

·
Super Moderator
2,643 Posts
My main use for a motorcycle if highway driving. all I want is something that can drive 75 mph with two passengers (about 450 lbs). will the 300 be enough or should I go to the 650?
The maximum load capacity for the Ninja 300 is 397 lbs and the max load capacity for the Ninja 650 is 441 lbs.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I love my Ninja 300 but would NEVER want to ride as a passenger...that seat is a small, hard torture device!

Reactions: Rogue
1 - 4 of 4 Posts