Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
cool, very interesting setup there. there was a USA based company called "tank tunes" about 10-13 years ago. they had a very cool product on the market & im stuffed if i can find them again. it was a tank bag and in it you could mount a standard size DIN mount header unit from a cage be it cd/mp3 player or what ever. you could mount 2 speakers in it as well it was fully self contained, just needed a cable to run to the battery with a quick release on the cable so you can disconnect it form the bike.you could shove a "marine grade" cd player/speakers in it like used on a boat into it & it was weather proof. awesome idea. im yet to see anyone selling anything like it ever since

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
thats interesting. never seen that before. theres no mirror ball attached anywhere is there?

funny you should say that, i remember about 13 years ago i setup a a disco ball on the back of my vfr800 & it sitting on my ventura rack. man i wish i still had that video. i made it cos the guys on the VFR800 fourm were giving me a hard time for all the mods i did to my bike, lol

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hows the overall quality of the shark speakers? I was thinking of getting some myself actually.
The overall quality is great! Sound is crisp and clear! I love the speakers and am proud of my investment!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.