Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking at all the different headlight options out there and really thinking that the 636 headlight is the way to go, but just wondering how much brighter the lights really are?

·
Registered
25 Posts
So I have been looking at all the different headlight options out there and really thinking that the 636 headlight is the way to go, but just wondering how much brighter the lights really are?
The 636 lights are quite brighter than my 300's, but its not out of this world. If you can get them for cheap, do it. If it get expensive rather go for other options

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
It's not that they are brighter but rather focuses the light you have more usefully. Got mine for $250 off ebay.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
I'm getting HID's for both sides. Going to lower the bright bulb down a little and make both low beam HIDs as HIDs produce way more light anyway I see no reason for high beams. Both kits are under $100 and they're good quality. When I had HIDs in my car, they were so bright I never needed to use my high beams.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
I have a lot of mods on my little Ninja. The BKMOTO projectors are far and away the best of all my mods. Both projectors work on low and high beam and they do not offend oncoming drivers. And did I mention that they look really sweet?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Good grief:jawdropsmilie: between $259.00 ( each )to $559.00 ( also each) depending on what you choose for driving lights?? ( the piaa lights ) Think I can find better ways to spend that money on my bike lol
( off hand - new set of tires, new seat or both or full exhaust system plus dinner for the wife )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just make them yourself no sense in paying top dollar for something that costs nothing. I bought a used headlight assy from eBay, a projector kit, and led switchback lights. And drilled the hole bigger and fit LED bright white bulbs. Took me a day to do and under $100 for everything
64248552-5414-4587-81D2-5B723CAC29AC.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts