Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HydrogenMatrix and I took advantage of our nice sunny day yesterday here in FL and cruised out on the bikes for 6.5 hours, over 200 miles.

We rode from our house to Daytona Beach, then Ormond Beach, Then Flagler Beach, and ended at St. Augustine Beach before heading back home the same way. LOVED doing some coast riding, we ride in full gear so the sea breeze is WONDERFUL :)

First time for us to be on the bikes for that long of a time in one shot but man was it a blast! Must do again soon for sure!

some pics;
don't mind my messy bike hair or bun due to that :p

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks like you guys had an awesome time wish we were experiencing the same weather down here:mad: Do you guys have any twisties out there?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not much twisties, more straight runs and curves :/
But still fun none-the-less

·
Registered
330 Posts
Not much twisties, more straight runs and curves :/
But still fun none-the-less
at least youre riding in the sun...and you having matching ninjas too awww haha my wife used to have a ninja 250 sprayed pink with pearl flakes. At the time when we bought it she hadn't gotten her license yet so I had to ride it down all the way from malibu to san diego for her...not so fun when your surrounded by a bunch of harley riders on the sunniest day of the year haha.

·
Super Moderator
1,075 Posts
Looks like fun Brittany! I was actually at daytona beach, jax, and st augustine 2 weeks ago!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nice, we just did a crazy 200 mile run from down here in Fort Lauderdale up to Klewiston then around snake road...then back to 75 and just went nuts haha. Ended up pushing my 300 to it's limits but was an awesome time!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I dont think the vids are good for passing around, we just did the helmet mount, so nexttime, we should have good looking vids, might run to see some relatives this weekend, but the ride is all straight and kinda boring...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts