Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after seeing "Spacep0d" decals of the zx-3r , i wanted to make ones but not as zx-3r but 300R, the idea was to get the original "ninja 300" logo and combine it with the 636 "R" from the 2013 636
i message spacep0d, great guy btw , and tell him my idea , after a couple of messages and some time waiting this is what he sends me...

i look them for the 1st time and that was exactly what i wanted
so , he sends it in the mail, and they arrive 3 days later, quite fast from California to Puerto Rico btw
and this is what it looks like on the bike...

just what i envision of what i wanted, if i could change something, i would maybe make them a little smaller, but i like them like that...
thanks to spacep0d for making my idea a reality, if you need some decals and stuff, hit him up, he knows alot of the subject
and this a full shot in stands :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Wow sweet decal! I wasn't aware spacep0d did that type of stuff...i'll be shooting him an PM soon about some decals I had in mind :)

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Hi Felo! Man, they look fantastic. Took me a while to create them...it's not like I had any vector files on-hand.

To everyone else, yeah I do decals! I can make you some 300R decals like this, just lemme know. Ideally, you should just PM me and we can go from there. I'm thinking $12 for two, shipped (because of the two-colors and the extra work), but I'll include shipping in that price (worldwide).

I've been making decals for years. First on my smart car, then my GSX-R 750 (the new owner wanted the decals to stay on the bike) and now my Ninja 300 (which I've dubbed the ZX-3R).

Looking good there Felo and thanks for the plug. Here are the custom ZX-3R decals I made, in my 'Spacep0d' font.

I also designed and cut the stripes for my Abarth:

Reactions: GreenSmitten

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
what sort of vinyl cutter do you have mate?
US Cutter LP24 Laser-assisted contour cutter. Cost about $600 when I bought it. Learned to do quite a bit with it. Doesn't cut the smallest text in the world though, but it's pretty good for one of the Chinese-made brands.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I want a set ! How much?
$12 for two, shipped and ready-to-apply!

PM me if you like and I'll give ya instructions, or just send a donation through my YouTube channel and explain what it's for. :D

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
been watching your videos since i started planning to get a 300 spacep0d. never realized that you did the stripes on the abarth! awesome job man!!
Great to hear that, Turkz1, and thank you. Yeah, I have a video where I explain what I did to the Abarth (including the Photoshop concepts before I made the decals). Check it out if you like, in the Abarth section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts