Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
According to the service manual there are a couple countries that have o2 sensors.. I dont remember them off the top of my head.. I will take a look if I remember, or anyone else who has a service manual can look in the exhaust section..

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
whats your definition of better?? If you have an o2 sensor your bike can automatically adjust back to its lean condition if you mod the bike, if you dont have an o2 sensor then your bike will just get leaner and leaner if you mod the bike..

Either way a tuning device would be needed to get a better AF ratio

·
Registered
865 Posts
^^^^ agreed, and stock o2 sensors will trip a check engine light ( I believe we have some sort of light like that) If you start messing with mods and knock the sensor too far from factory. Happened on a car a friend owned, had to get a programmer. I imagine it would be the same.

Plus, I would take a programmer over an o2 sensor any day!!! =D more adjustability and room for improvement.

=D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Never know, you may do some stuff down the road. lol heated grips.. touring windshield if you do highway.. cigarette plug, lol once you start! your addicted!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Depends on where you are located.. Some yes, some no..

In the USA, no it does not, it runs on a onen loop system, that is why a power commander is needed...

im in thailand and my ninja 300 got o2 sensor

is that means i can put devil full exhust on it without power commander, and it will be fine? no power loss??

thx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.