Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks. I registered for this site very early on, but had never posted. But I decided to stop lurking and to contribute. I own a white 300 with almost 3000 miles on it, in the DC area. Some of you may have seen the review I did early on here:

Anyway, looking forward to actually being part of the community instead of being creepy and just looking through the windows! ;)

TNR

·
Registered
345 Posts
Nice. I saw your video a while back when all the hype about the bike started. Was curious why you stopped posting videos about the 300.

Great video, and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
I also saw this video and thought it was a great review. It certainly helped seal the deal for me! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Indeed. Welcome aboard. You gave me some cold gear advice on youtube earlier ha

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, thanks for the welcome! Glad to have helped a few folks. A lot of peeps asked why I stopped making vids. Well, to be honest, the review was the first video I ever posted to youtube, so I was pretty shocked by the enthusiasm (in fact, I was surprised very many people even watched it!). I'm planning to get an actual action cam (probably either contour or liquid image, because I'm cheap and don't demand the very best), and then I'll do some more rides and my first track day. And I will do a long-term update on the 300 soon -- really just waiting for some nice weather. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just bought my 300, also white. I used your video to convince my family (Harley riders) that this bike was a good choice, so Thank You. Excellent review.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Well hello lurker :p

Glad to have ya aboard and active in the forum.
Hope you enjoy it half as much as I do,
I love this forum and talking with everyone...
always something new to learn and people to meet.

Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
That vid actually swayed me into buying my 300, thanks! And welcome to the community :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Saw this video a few weeks back, didnt think you were here on the forums. I am actually from the DMV area (Fairfax, VA inner Beltline to be exact) born and raised, traffic is brutal up there. I go to to college in NC (graduating this MAY), and i have a job offer in Raleigh, NC. So it looks like goodbye to DC Area for me. Regardless your video did help me out a lot in deciding to purchase my 300 here very soon. I thank you for that. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts