·
Registered
286 Posts
Stickers on the fairings!!!

Bigjdoberman

·
Registered
286 Posts
So cosmetics... nothing to do with performance?
Exactly, everything else is the same (with the exception of ABS model of course)

Bigjdoberman

·
Registered
848 Posts
It's nothing special..

Same as SE(Special Edition) model too.

Kawasaki sure got lazy...add some stickers on, call it a day and charge a few hundred $ more.
For that kinda price difference, they should give it a double bubble windscreen, or at least a slip on.

·
Registered
887 Posts
$300 difference easily justified the decal scheme and pearl paint added to my bike.

·
Registered
109 Posts
yeah I'm happy they didn't go crazy and redesign the 300. I just got the 2014 SE model in green with 6 miles on it back in Sep of this year (the dealer didn't have any 2015 models) for $6200+ $800 in fvcking BS fees plus my 2012 Ninja 250 which I used to trade in (I paid $1900 to the bank and still owed about $2600 on it, so negative equity) and gave the dealer $1800 in cash for down payment.

I'm not about to upgrade anytime in the foreseeable future and so I don't want my investment to be already "outdated", so thank you Kawasaki, may the Ninja 300 be forever the same for the next 20+ years. haha

I want the little Ninja to look like the zx6/10r and again thanks Kawasaki for not changing how the zx6/10r looks. It's as if Kawasaki designers/animators drew the Ninja 300 as a baby anime and then drew it growing into maturity and evolving to the zx6r as a teenager and then the zx10r as the adult version of the 300. Right? I mean take a look at all those bikes together side by side. It's fricken genius...

Anyway, did I get a good deal or did I get ripped off :/

·
Registered
887 Posts
You got ripped... The shop I bought my 636 from is selling 2014 SE for $5,200 OTD (all taxes and fees) they only charged me like $250-300 for the delivery and dealer prep fees each. The local shop to me wanted way more. They charged my ex coworker also about $6,200-6,600 for a 2014 white SE 300. They trick people with low sale prices and add on massive $900 dealer fees lol. I knew he wasn't getting an amazing deal but f**k it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You got ripped... The shop I bought my 636 from is selling 2014 SE for $5,200 OTD (all taxes and fees) they only charged me like $250-300 for the delivery and dealer prep fees each. The local shop to me wanted way more. They charged my ex coworker also about $6,200-6,600 for a 2014 white SE 300. They trick people with low sale prices and add on massive $900 dealer fees lol. I knew he wasn't getting an amazing deal but f**k it.
What did you pay for your 636 OTD?

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Not bad for CA prices but in Indiana I bet you can get even lower... I've heard of them going for 10-11

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, could you help me to get one a that price????

·
Registered
200 Posts
I got the best deal ever
I got a 2013 SE with 3400 miles for $1500
It needed about $500 in parts and now it's good as new. Actually better because it was cheaper

·
Registered
114 Posts
Do you know how much usually ninja 300 OTR price ? Any dealer recommend . Cause I looking the new ninja 300 . Thank you

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's a popular bike so I imagine that bottom price will vary greatly with location. You can't just walk in a ask for a lower price. Well, you can but whatever you do get you will likely have paid too much. But if you are in a local where the bikes don't move - then you can get great deals, as some of you have.

I don't think anyone got "ripped" Look at it this way. He paid a fee and gets to ride it in a place we only dream about, while we sit there half the year wishing for warm weather. Per day of riding ... it's a pretty good deal! :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts