Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

2015 Kawasaki ninja 300

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Chino n300 
#1 ·
my motorcycle is turning over but doesn’t start, I replaced the battery, spark plugs and fuel pump but it still not starting, a guy came and used the scanner and it was showing this codes. What do I do ? How do I make it start ?
Gadget Font Gas Display device Electronic device

See less See more
#2 ·
Sounds like the tip over sensor is damaged?

Check the sensor make sure it's positioned properly.

Was the bike wrecked? Down? Etc...

Reactions: Topaz
#6 ·
I had to switch the main wiring harness because a lot of wires were bad. I’m having a hard time putting it back together, and finding where the vehicle down sensor goes, does anybody have a diagram or something that I can use as a reference. I’m new to this, I’ve never worked on a bike before

#3 ·
^^ What he said. First and easier, check the bike down sensor. In the N300 it doesn't have a reset or on/off button. It either works or not. It has to be in the right position. You can test it with a multimeter. It's under the tank though, a bit of a pain to access it.

If the bike down sensor is fine, then you'll have to start looking at the throttles and check that air pressure sensor.
I once had a problem with the air TEMP sensor. And even though it was faulty (just got disconnected), the bike would start.

#4 ·
Also the tilt sensor is know to go bad.

On my HQ300 project I had to find a place to mount it, although I did think about bypassing it, but it took much of a safety item to do that with.

#14 ·
I seem to be have the same issues as you and I also did the same thing. My bike out of no where was revving funny wouldn’t go past 4k. So I turn back to head home but it stalled out. It was misfiring so I though to swap the plugs but didn’t fix it. Than I change the fuel pump too. After the codes did you do any work on it?? Please keep me updated it sound quite similar to my situation, and I’m moving outa state soon so I’m trying to get her running asap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.