·
Registered
192 Posts
TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!
Just an absolute breathtaking bike.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Niiiice. Very understated and yet still looks special.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
It's nice and all but you can just buy all the stuff in gold and call it a special edition. It's just bolt ons. :shrug.001:

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I dont see why everyone loves black bikes. I hate them. The basic 2014 gsxr 1000 looks better in my opinion.
Hate is such a strong word. Each to their own I suppose!

I love black bikes, all of my bikes except my current one have been black.

I dislike green bikes however..........

:)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I've seen some in person before, looks really nice.

Reactions: jeff

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm usually not a black bike type of person but the gold/bronze combination really makes it pop, let alone how shiny and 'clean' it looks wow!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I still question is it necessary to have a bike like this for a street bike. I see so many riders with it, but ask myself, will they ever be able to use it to its full potential, that is, on the street. But, I love this bike and the 2015 CBR.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I still question is it necessary to have a bike like this for a street bike. I see so many riders with it, but ask myself, will they ever be able to use it to its full potential, that is, on the street. But, I love this bike and the 2015 CBR.

Its not about will we need it on the street, it is necessary, or can we use its potential. For all intent and purposes no one need anything above a scooter. But who doesn't want the passing power, the looks, the idea that it can go 180+ but we don't have to, and the shear passion that goes along with owning something outrageous and special.

The world will be so dull without all these blings.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Its not about will we need it on the street, it is necessary, or can we use its potential. For all intent and purposes no one need anything above a scooter. But who doesn't want the passing power, the looks, the idea that it can go 180+ but we don't have to, and the shear passion that goes along with owning something outrageous and special.

The world will be so dull without all these blings.
I totally agree.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts