Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I have a pristine adult owned and garaged kept ninja for sale. It is the green and black model. 252 miles. My wife and kids want me to get a bike they can ride with me comfortably. I have clean title in hand. It has some nice extras..

*M4 Complete carbon fiber exhaust. (also have the stock)
*Fuel Moto FI programmer w/ the M4 tune.
*Yoshimura adjustable bracket for rear pegs.
*After market adjustable shorty levers.
*K&N Air filter.
*Fender eliminator.
*First oil changer done at 65 miles.

The bike looks new as a 252 mile cycle should. $5000, non-negotiable. Turn key ready. Any questions please call 864-921-9900

Attachments

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Still gotta update your pics with a piece of paper or similar with your details mate, otherwise we dont know if it your bike you are picturing......

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will a piece of paper that says username "Gutch" on the bike be proof that im not trying to sell someone's bike?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing your user name and date so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture… Editing the photo to include this information is not acceptable.
from the marketplace rules

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There has been alot of interest in my mods. Im not going to seperate and ship them. They make the motorcycle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't find a used 300 in Central CA. There have been a couple here and there but either banged up or they want full retail plus all the fees. Would be at your door with cash if you were closer. GLWS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.