1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You know you want one!

· Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes only a pimp can rock the hello kitty emblem :)

· Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because my daughter loves Hello Kitty and green is her favorite color and my son is autistic and orange is his favorite color
I love my bike I love my kids and this shows off all 3

· Registered
2,942 Posts
Nothing stronger than family love, I dont have kids but I can see where you are coming from, your sharing your interests with children, making them involved in some way..

I get it :) hello kitty is not my style but I get it none the less :cool:

· Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello kitty is not actually my style but for the expression on my daughters face ill plaster them all over

· Registered
444 Posts
Awesome. I remember riding around on a pink and purple pushy with matching helmet because my nieces loved the colours, so i see where your coming from with this. My nieces would get way more excited than me when i used to ride that bike.

· Registered
36 Posts
Having a daughter myself, I fully understand and love this story. But, next time, I recommned you putting that in the original post before people start trying to figure out why in the world you would put that on your new bike! :D And, then move the Hello Kitty sticker to a less conspicuous spot!

· Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no way i like it where it is. Why put it on there if i am gonna hide it?
I didnt buy the bike for what everyone else thinks. I personally don't care if people
like it or not I like it and both my kids like it
thats all that matters.

· Registered
4,515 Posts
I didnt buy the bike for what everyone else thinks. I personally don't care if people
thats all that matters.
+1

Mate good to see, I also have a son with a disability, type 1 juvenile diabetes so I know how important it is to not only raise awareness of various disabilities but to also include your children in various aspects of your life.

Good stuff icon1k, dont move that sticker for no one.

· Registered
36 Posts
thats all that matters.
I apologize. The tone of my last sentence was meant to be silly and obviously didn't come through in my post. Good for you! You're right, that's all that matters.

· Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no worries bro i get a little protective over my kids sorry :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.