Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Not bad at all. The very fastest 0-60 bikes never have to shift out of 1st which is a huge advantage. I think he was in 3rd gear at 60. As I recall, the 650r is right at 4 seconds all in 1st. My Street Triple r is right at 3 seconds provided you can keep the front wheel down. I think 300 riders will still have to watch those Tundra Truck drivers off the line. They always seem to want to race me for some reason, so I like to punch it and watch as they recede in my rearview mirror.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not bad at all. The very fastest 0-60 bikes never have to shift out of 1st which is a huge advantage. I think he was in 3rd gear at 60. As I recall, the 650r is right at 4 seconds all in 1st. My Street Triple r is right at 3 seconds provided you can keep the front wheel down. I think 300 riders will still have to watch those Tundra Truck drivers off the line. They always seem to want to race me for some reason, so I like to punch it and watch as they recede in my rearview mirror.
You can ALMOST get to 60 in second but indicated speed so to hit 60 actual you definitely need to grab 3rd gear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.