Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted by the guys from Motorcycle.com as they take the 3 class leading beginner bikes out for side-by-side-by-side comparsion. Looks like 300 class is the new beginner class!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I can tell you first hand that I bought my 2014 Ninja 300 less then a week ago and I am a beginner to motorcycles in general. When I scheduled test rides of the 300 and the Honda 250r it was a no brainer for me. The ninja is so much more nicer and IMO easier to handle than the 250.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
128 Posts
+1.

I rode the cbr250r and the ninja back to back and the ninja did it for me straight away.
The extra displacement is very handy for my with my weight nudging 97kgs and it just makes it that much more zippy around town.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I leave a CBR250 and CBR500 that I ride home with on the way home from work for dead.

Every single day.

Those CBR's not only look shit, they go shit too.

:tongue:

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I've ridden both the CBR250R and Ninja 300 back-to-back. I liked the 250, but I liked the 300 WAY better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's up guys! I'm brand new to forums in general. This is my first post anywhere ever. I just bought my ninja 300 (first street bike) a few weeks ago and I loved the 400 miles I got to ride on it before it got mad at me for having to garage it for the winter. I've been reading all the threads and doing my homework for future mods. I've already installed a rear seat cal and have a under tail fairing and yoshimura fender delete kit on the way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll also mention I work for a very large aftermarket automotive company that's just recently getting into the powersports arena and I've really been enjoying researching all the new bike stuff we've picked up. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to purchase almost everything i want fot my bike at great prices otherwise I'd be saving and saving for a single part at a time. If any of you need help finding a part for your bike let me know and I'll do my best to find a vendor who makes it for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts