Bag for passenger pad ? - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Bag for passenger pad ?

Hi Folks,

Kindly do not take the title of this message wrong as I am not looking for a passenger.

What I am looking for and do not feel like doing a lot of searching as somebody belonging to this forum may already have one. I am looking for a small bag that can be strapped to the passenger pad area. It does not have to be very big. Just something to carry some small incidental things and possibly extra clothing, jacket, etc.

Anybody know of any vendor's offering one.

Thank you for your help.

MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AND WANT TO AS LONG AS YOU LIVE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granpooba View Post
Hi Folks,

Kindly do not take the title of this message wrong as I am not looking for a passenger.

What I am looking for and do not feel like doing a lot of searching as somebody belonging to this forum may already have one. I am looking for a small bag that can be strapped to the passenger pad area. It does not have to be very big. Just something to carry some small incidental things and possibly extra clothing, jacket, etc.

Anybody know of any vendor's offering one.

Thank you for your help.
ALREADY FOUND ONE

Where else but on EBAY.

Product: Autokicker Hero Tail Pack / Seat Bag for Motorcycles & Motorbikes

Little costly compared to other bags, if you want to consider $50.00 costly of which I do not. Good reviews and should work for me.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 09:33 PM
Veteran

Lots of good tail bags out there. If you found one you like, go for it! Gotta post some pics when you get it .

2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iahawk View Post
Lots of good tail bags out there. If you found one you like, go for it! Gotta post some pics when you get it .
The strange thing is that the last two items that I have purchased for my 300 have come from England. Both my lowering links and tail bag.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-26-2019, 04:04 PM

you can add a geo filter on ebay to help localize your searches

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page