2015 Nova Scotia Ride - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
That is the route we were talking about.. If you go across the Canso Causeway and head up the direction of the red arrow.. you will find yourself enjoying the start of the Cabot Trail heading in the counter clockwise direction. Starting out in New Glasgow, the ride would take us roughly 2.5 hrs (thats no stopping..) and there are some truly amazing sights to be seen during the ride which I'm sure most would like to stop and see so it would take a little while longer than the 2.5 hours. Anyone have any input?

Last edited by Greenspeed; 11-12-2014 at 03:42 PM. Reason: No idea how to properly post a picture..
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
"There’s a special feeling of welcome everywhere as you travel the Sunrise Trail, a scenic drive along the northeastern coast of Nova Scotia. It’s a part of everything, from the warmth of the gentle surf that caresses broad sand beaches to the friendly people you’ll meet everywhere you go.

There’s a special beauty along the Sunrise Trail, too. Gently rolling farmlands create a quilt of emerald green fields that meets the sparkling blue waters of the Northumberland Strait. Country roads wind along sandy shores with their bright red bluffs and tidal saltmarshes that are vibrant with life. Timeless towns and villages, where generations have harvested the bounty of land and sea, now wait to be explored. Gracious accommodations offer a home away from home. There are fine restaurants, colourful shops and art galleries, as well as museums, summer theatre, and a fine arts centre. Good food and festivals are our specialty." - Sunrise Website
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Sorry, I thought I uploaded the picture of the map... Apparently I don't know how too. Anyone help here?
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-15-2014, 10:55 PM

Garage
Hey, I'd be up for a groupride as well. Dependant on when it is I may be able to join. I plan on moving back to NS sometime between May and Aug.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiddler For This Useful Post:
Greenspeed (11-16-2014)
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiddler View Post
Hey, I'd be up for a groupride as well. Dependant on when it is I may be able to join. I plan on moving back to NS sometime between May and Aug.
Hey, you still moving back to NS?
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2015, 10:34 AM
Veteran

Garage
I'll be following this thread, and if my work schedule allows, I'll try to swing by! I'm in Moncton, NB.

2013 Ebony Ninja 300 ABS
Progrip Tank Pad - Front Reflector Delete - TST Fender Eliminator - TST Integrated Tail Light - Rear Turn Indicator Delete - Akrapovic Titanium Slip-on - Plasti-dip OE windscreen - (Coming Soon: Black Probolt Fairing Kit)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page