FS: Some cracked fairings, OEM: front break lever, rear break pedal, handle bar grip - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2013, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

FS: Some cracked fairings, OEM: front break lever, rear break pedal, handle bar grip

Hey guys,

I'm selling several OEM parts for a 2013 white Kawasaki Ninja 300 motorcycle.
The parts I'm selling were damaged from my low speed (25-30 MPH) low slide sometime in May or June, but they are still usable, especially for those who want to use it as track days or maybe want to repair it and use it as their replacement parts. I'm hoping to sell them for cheap, at least cheap compared to what I paid for the replacement parts, PM me if you want to request a lower price point.

The parts I have for sale is:

Left Hand Side Front Fairings - $50: http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oe...cowling-lowers - part number: COWLING,CNT,LH,P.S.WHITE CAUS - 55028-0475-15S

Left Hand Side Rear Seat Fairings - $25: http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oe...cowling-lowers - part number: COWLING,CNT,LH,P.S.WHITE CAUS - 53065-0026-15S

Front Brake Lever, no damage, straight just slight blemishes on the paint - Free, just pay for shipping:
http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oe...aster-cylinder - part number: LEVER-GRIP,FRONT BRAKE - 46092-0028

Rear Brake Pedal, slight bent at the foot rest - $20: http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oe...al-torque-link - part number: LEVER-BRAKE,PEDAL - 43001-0721

Left Handle Bar Grip, no damages just looks used - Free, just pay for shipping: http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oe...6645/handlebar - part number: GRIP,HANDLE - LH46075-0564

I have no use for them, and again maybe someone wants cheap replacement for their own use...If I get no hits at all or for long time, I'll just throw it away.
Thanks for taking a look.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 03:11 AM

Do u still have the fairing?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidewaysfc View Post
Do u still have the fairing?
Hey, yeah I still have the fairing and the listed parts. I had a PM several weeks back that wanted to know if I had the fairings still also. If that does not follow up well, I'll contact you if you are still interested in the fairing.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitit View Post
Hey, yeah I still have the fairing and the listed parts. I had a PM several weeks back that wanted to know if I had the fairings still also. If that does not follow up well, I'll contact you if you are still interested in the fairing.
Sweet thank you

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 06:06 PM

Anyword?

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidewaysfc View Post
Anyword?
He hasn't messaged me back, he said he wanted the fairing sometime in the new year so I was just waiting for his PM but I'm going to PM him, if I don't hear back on Monday, I'll PM you.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2014, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitit View Post
He hasn't messaged me back, he said he wanted the fairing sometime in the new year so I was just waiting for his PM but I'm going to PM him, if I don't hear back on Monday, I'll PM you.
Thanks man

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 01:43 AM Thread Starter

UPDATE: SOLD the left fairing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page