Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Dave,

Im going to be racing my Ninja 300 this year at Shannonville in the production class. I want to upgrade my rear suspension to the GSXR. Which year should I be looking at? Also, did you use the stock GSXR spring as well?

Thanks!

· Registered
    14 Posts
    Hey Dave,

Are you on the GTAM forum? There's a few of us Ninja 300 owners that go riding on weekends. Message me if you ever want to go riding!

· Registered
    9 Posts
    Hey Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I agree, It is pretty intimadating for me as well. Not a handy person and first time ever doing such a project. It's also one of those things that you don't want to mess up/can't afford to mess up so it's even more pressure. I finally got all the supplies I need, hopefully it goes well. Probably going to sand them down tonight, and hopefully put one coat. I'm also scared of wiring as well. I started this on Monday night last week, been a week and 1 day lol, and still on like the early stage of this project. Thanks for the info, did you sand with a bit of water or just straight sand.

· Registered
    9 Posts
    Hey Dave,

I'm also doing the bkmoto headlight project, I'd like to paint it black as well. Since you didn't use primer, should I do that as well or just buy sand paper to sand the surface. Also was curious where you pick up the paint? Is it available like an autozone or local auto shop? Thanks. This project is pretty time consuming. I'm not handy so hopefully as much details as possible would be great. Thanks in Advance

· Registered
    4 Posts
    I guess I should have mentioned I'm also Canadian, and the reason I ask is because I'm leaning towards red but there is a lack of pictures online of the hot red ones.

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hey I am picking up a Ninja 300 soon and the dealership in my area has none set up for display. I'm lacking pictures to help make my decision and saw pictures of your gorgeous bike. Was wondering if you had any more? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…