Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

HVMP Extra Heavy bar ends (big discount).

11K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  lusyana 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a pair of our extra heavy bar end weights here in a discontinued matte black powdercoat. One has a tiny scratch (barely noticeable.)

Huge savings at $60 shipped. Normally $81.50 (US Pricing) Canada $70. Europe $80

Email at info@hvmp.com if interested

Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
Why was matte black powder-coat discontinued?

What other colors do you offer?

#3 ·
We made an executive decision to discontinue it, and now offer a gloss black. The gloss is very nicely done, and the people we asked overwhelmingly preferred the gloss.

We do not offer customs colors, since it would be very difficult to match colors over the internet. I would suggest a local powdercoater if different colors are desired.

#6 ·
Yes I agree. But, its not important since I'm a stocker, and I have no prob with my stock bar end weights.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#7 ·
All bikes are different, even across the same model. Some are buzzier than others. Also peoples' tolerance for vibration varies widely, often due to medical issues such as carpal tunnel syndrome, or just plain ability to tolerate discomfort. How you ride and how long you ride also can be a factor.

I certainly wouldn't want to sell anybody anything they didn't need, but if someone feels that vibration is a problem, then bar end weights like ours can help immensely.

We've had people remark that they were going to sell their bikes until they tried our bar ends. These may be extreme cases, but no doubt speak to the effectiveness of our products.

Cheers
HVMP.

#8 ·
I love my HVMP Bar ends. i bought the 17oz jobbies for my 300 and its reduced the vibration thru the bars considerably. i then also dropped on progrip 669 grips & grip puppys and there is almost **zero** vibration thru my hands now. these HVMP weight bar ends work and they work well

#9 ·
Hi there!

Which bar ends would I buy for Woodcraft Clip-Ons? You guys should add a section just for these or Driven clip-ons. It would make it easier to know what to buy for those of us using clip-ons.

Also, do you recommend heavy or extra-heavy? Any downside to the extra-heavy besides overall weight, and do the extra-heavy really reduce vibration more than the heavy? It looks like the extra heavy sticks out farther. Is that correct?

Thanks!

#11 ·
Hi there!

Also, do you recommend heavy or extra-heavy? Any downside to the extra-heavy besides overall weight, and do the extra-heavy really reduce vibration more than the heavy? It looks like the extra heavy sticks out farther. Is that correct?

Thanks!
For the woodcrafts we use a smaller bar end, which is still very heavy at about 14 oz each. There is no extra-heavy option.

#15 ·
Why not just add the Woodcraft option to your site? Then, you already know they're for Woodcrafts and no mistakes can be made with customers forgetting to specify this option. All they'd need to choose then is whatever options you have for Woodcrafts.

I already purchased the Woodcraft bar-ends, but thanks for answering my questions.

Reactions: Sly Raskal
#17 ·
Yes, but demand will be vanishingly small if you never post the option on your site, because people would have to contact you, wait for a return contact and then know the procedure for buying. If it's on your site, you can set it up (even as a simple PayPal button) so they choose 'HVMP for Woodcraft clip-ons', select their drop-down options (weight, finish, etc.) and then buy it. Then, instead of having to go back and forth with people they can buy the bar-ends all by themselves at 3a on Christmas Day if they like, even if you're on vacation or can't get back to them as fast as you'd like, for any reason.

Actually, this is the reason I have Woodcrafts, because my questions weren't answered in a timely-fashion and I saw no way to buy from your site. Having the product on your site allows you to show some pictures of the installed bar-ends (with Woodcraft/Driven clip-ons) and explain any contingencies, if-any.

I know this is a lot of unsolicited advice but it's also valuable feedback. Thanks much!

Reactions: Sly Raskal
#19 ·
Sure, I'd be glad to. Will get them to you by EOD Sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.