First trackday in a long time - Page 4 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
I had converted my 2007 to a "Motard" and put 18" front wheel on it. I was running Avons -- basically busting around the "Boo." Anyway, I may consider joining you for the big track in August but would have to take the CBR -- as the poor little Ninja will be eating dust in that hellish long straight! Chuckwallah sounds like fun and that is something I would like to try as well. Just so happens I got an old beater van and can take bike and sleep in van at track!
Sounds like fun with that bike at the "boo" with those tight technical turns.

I haven't been to the Big Track in over 5 years but I'm kind of curious to see what kind of times I can do with the 300, hopefully under 2 mins. LOL.

The CBR would be fun. I want to do a trackday at Chuckwalla but it has to be a weekend. It looks like TrackDaz has trackdays at Chuckwalla but they seem to be on the Fridays before race weekend.

Camping at the track is pretty fun. Shoot the shit with buddies or people you've never met before. Good times. In the summer, I just put the sleeping bag on the concrete and sleep .

Mods: me

Last edited by warning; 07-09-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page